USBTrace 220.127.116.11 (x86/x64) | 6.9 Mb
USBTrace is an easy to use and powerful software analyzer for the USB bus and the devices connected to it. It can monitor USB transactions happening at USB host controllers, hubs or devices. USBTrace is a 100% software product. It is especially suited for inspecting host side USB protocol.
USBTrace is a non intrusive analyzer since it does not use any filter drivers to monitor USB bus activity. For the same reason USB Trace does not disturb the PNP system and is capable of logging all USB transactions during device enumeration and removal.
- Works with USB 1.x and 2.0 Host Controllers, Hubs and Devices.
- USBTrace can capture USB transactions at USB host controllers, Hubs and Devices
- USBTrace can capture USB transactions handled by any device object in the USB device stack.
- USBTrace captures and displays valuable information for WDM driver developers and firmware authors.
- USBTrace is a non intrusive bus analyzer. It does not use any filter drivers to capture USB transactions.
- Capture all USB transactions during device enumeration.
- Automatic capturing for hot plugged devices.
- Search and filtering options can be performed on captured information.
- Export monitored USB requests to HTML, XML or text file.
- Supports continuous capture for non stop analysis.
- Supports decoding of class specific USB requests.
- Supports background capturing for high performance capture sessions.
Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
▼ Links ▼