- What’s new in Dreamweaver CS5
CSS inspection new: Visually display the CSS box model in detail, and easily toggle CSS properties without reading code or needing to use a separate utility.
Integration with Adobe BrowserLab new: Preview dynamic web pages and local content with multiple viewing, diagnostic, and comparison tools.
PHP custom class code hinting new: Display proper syntax for custom PHP functions to help you write code more accurately.
Integration with Business Catalyst new: Leverage integration between Dreamweaver and the Adobe Business Catalyst® service (available separately) to build and host everything from amazing websites to powerful online stores and lead generating mini-sites.
CSS starter pages enhanced: Jump-start your standards-based website design with updated and simplified CSS Starter Layouts.
Subversion support enhanced: Manage site files more effectively in collaborative, version-controlled environments with enhanced support for Subversion® free software.
Site-specific code hinting new: Benefit from code hinting on nonstandard files and directories in Dreamweaver.
Simple site setup enhanced: Set up websites faster than ever, even with multiple servers for staged or networked sites.
- System Requirments
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor
- Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 2 (Service Pack 3 recommended); Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 1; or Windows 7
- 512 MB of RAM
- 1 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash-based storage devices)
- 1280 x 800 display with 16-bit graphics adapter